HBC Technologies Pte Ltd – Singapore
As an Accounts Executive, your duties and obligations will include:
• Book-keeping, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
• Prepare Quotation, Purchase Order, Delivery Order, and Tax Invoices
• Ensure that all correspondences, both internal and external are attended to and file accordingly
• Manage of Incoming/Outgoing mails
• Managing and maintaining the Office Budgets for suppliers
• Maintain the inventory of the office through vendor management.
• Liaising with Corporate Secretary & Accountant
• Other duties as and when assigned to you by the Managing Director and Executive Director.
• Handle work pass application or cancellation
• Assist in job posting, to screen candidates, schedule interviews and do background checks.
• Administer other HR-related functions such as HR records, employee attendance and HR Handbook.
• Handle HR Medical claims and ensuring timely reimbursement.
• Do filling the HR documents accordingly.
• Assist Managing Director and Executive Director in their scheduling of meeting and their daily activities.
• Travel, flights and visa arrangement for Managing Director and Executive Director
• Create website for the company and maintain the contents up to date.
• Developing new accounts.
• Developing good relationship with existing account / customer.
• Attending to all customer’s feedback and needs.
• Shipment arrangement between the factory and the forwarders (local and oversea)
• Checking and maintain the stock balance and report to MD & ED for warehouse maintenance