Amos International (S) Pte Ltd – Singapore
• Manage a team of 3 administrative assistants, 2 data entry clerks, 2 receptionists and 2 coffee maker cum cleaners to work closely with other departments to ensure business operations go on smoothly
• Ensure that all correspondences, both internal and external are attended to and file accordingly
• Maintain the inventory of the office and subsidiaries through vendor management.
• Prepare the Purchase Order, Sales Order and Tax Invoices for AMOS Shanghai branch.
• Ensure the purchasers’ quotations are promptly and accurately keyed into system
• Coordinate with IT Manager on network maintenance and usage of office machines, computers, printers, etc.
• Handles HR administrative duties including: leave management, new or resigned staff’s item possession, part-timer’s payroll timesheets, company’s activities & training coordination.
• Other duties as and when assigned to you by the Managing Director and HR & Admin Director